Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's been a crazy week

Let's see, Laurie died (too young) which is weird. I went to her viewing on Wednesday.  Paul's Aunt Alice died I went to her viewing on Friday morning. Paul's friend Pat died this week also. He was only 48. He drank himself to death. Friday night was Nicole's 12th AA birthday and Saturday was Tony's 14th. Pretty sharp contrast there. I made her cake for meeting and I got to give her her medallion. We also got to go out with our friends for dinner after and while I was there I marveled at where my life has come. It is full of life and death and friends and family. It's busy and crazy and sometimes I wonder why I had more kids. But I wouldn't have it any other way. There was a time in my life where I was missing all of it. Now I am here and I am super grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment