Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bummer

Mom had to go to the hospital today. She somehow got strep throat and she has no white blood cells to fight any infection. I know that she is taken care of there, I just hate that she has to go through this. It's stressful and I'm sure she worries about getting sick again or sicker. I just want to be there all the time. I got to go over for a couple hours this evening and have dinner with her (I ate her dinner, she doesn't feel like eating) and visit for a bit. I'll go back over tomorrow.

Happier note...I bought Iron Maiden tickets this morning for me and paul and dalton. I'm excited to take them to another concert. They are not concert goers and I haven't been to very many for years. Fun.

Here are some pics of the little kids from today. Before Lynn and Alex came to babysit.





1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest kids. I'm glad dad reminded me about your blog. You are doing a great job with it. And thanks again for all your help and all the visits while I was in the hospital. Cream cheese sugar cookies anyone?!?!

    ReplyDelete