Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day on the Friday before. I was taking the kids to the family reunion EARLY Saturday morning and we wouldn't be back till sometime Sunday so I wanted the kids to give Paul his gifts and love early. Violet had already told him what was in the packages a few days earlier. She's so funny. Paul loves his kids in his own quiet ways. Sometimes I worry that the kids aren't on his radar  and then he will do things that surprise me. Dalton spends every day of the summer at the shop. I know Paul loves it. He has a little date with Violet once a month. They go get pancakes. I can't wait to see what he does with Dex. Lisa and Andrew made him a photo album of pictures from when they were little and brought it over Sunday. Pretty cool that they include him in their lives still. I love him and the kids love him. Sweet!!




No comments:

Post a Comment