Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catch up



So it seems like there has been a lot going on lately. Let's see if I can remember everything. I'll start with Dexter...He started crawling 2 nights ago. I knew he was close. Yesterday he started saying dadada, so cute! He is finally getting better. He had a cold for 2 weeks and I started on the essential oils too late so he had to go on an antibiotic. Hopefully I learn more about oils so I can intervene sooner. Poor little guy, he hates the booger sucker! He has 2 definite teeth now. He also popped out of the bumbo yesterday while he was on the table. Luckily he didn't fall on the floor. No more bumbo! At least I found out he likes his bouncer for short periods. Time to get the stair fences up!

 Violet is so funny and she's lucky because she throws KILLER temper tantrums. She says "Stormit Little" instead of "Stuart Little". She sings "gently down the street" and "when skies are great". In the morning I always hear her trying to climb up my bed. I lean over and she has the biggest smile and says "I slept in my big girl bed tonight!" We finished her sticker chart for sleeping in her bed and her last prize was a new 3 wheel scooter. She's getting it figured out.



Dalton is totally enjoying his summer so far. He has been everyday at the shop and I know he would like it down in the history books that he shot and killed a rat already. He goes fishing almost everyday, down to the lake by himself. He loves it. He stays home with me once a week to do his chores and earn his allowance. We will also start going to 7 peaks on this day every week soon. I miss him when school is out. I'm glad we get to hang out sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at all the new pictures you posted. And the stories are all great too (like the sky). I love to hang out with you and your kids. They are all great kids, but Dalton is growing up too fast. And Violet is a hoot! I haven't seen a tantrum in a long time so she must be getting better. Dexter's killer smile gets me every time. Damian and Kira had fun at your place the other day playing with all the kids, eating popsicles and jumping on the trampoyeen. Good job, mom!

    ReplyDelete