Monday, August 20, 2012

Dexter's 9 months

 So let's see what Dexter is up to these days. He is 20 pounds and tall. He just sprouted his 5th tooth yesterday (bottom right). He is wanting to walk so bad. He will walk behind anything that moves and he lets go of stuff all the time now and just stands there looking like a little white chimp :) Just the last 2 days he has wanted to take off while standing and fell face first. If only his feet would move for him! He has started growling really loud it is so funny! He also like to bang things. He is very much a mama's boy but he loves everyone in the family. He lights up every morning when he sees Violet and when Dalton gets home from school he smiles to get his attention.  He's FINALLY becoming interested in what were eating. I hope this leads to better eating for him. He sits in his high chair every time we have a meal and eats what were eating, but he just hasn't been too interested. He
 still sleeps in my bed most of the night. Oh well...he obviously wont be a baby for ever. 9 months almost makes me cry. I'm amazed at the capacity to love kids. I love Lynn, and Dalton and Violet just as much now as when they were babies and I'm sure I always will. Even if the do get married, and backtalk, and smack me and tell me to shut up. Dexter will never do any of those things right?...he's too cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment