Friday, August 3, 2012

Corn on the cob


I haven't posted for a little while again. I totally missed Dexter's 8 months. I didn't take a picture that day but I am always taking pictures so I don't feel too bad. He is so sick right now. Poor baby. After my run this morning (took the kids to the shop for Dad & Dalton to watch) we stayed home all day. He has been on essential oils (on guard, breathe, lavender) every four hours and I have been diffusing them all day. He has watery eyes, stuffy nose, and is drooling like crazy. When the tylenol wears off he is miserable. I hope he gets better fast! I just noticed yesterday that he is letting go of the couch and standing for a few wobbly seconds at a time! He is a super fast crawler. He gets away quick. He always wants to get down and he always wants to see what Violet is doing. She is at what I hope is the worst of her jealousy. She does not want to share ANYTHING. And she is still on a kick of hurting Dexter. I have to watch her so close. But, like all phases this one has to end. Hopefully sooner than later. I think I have everyone pretty well ready for school. I ordered all of Dalton's clothes and shoes, got him registered for school and a spot on the bus (YAY!) and paid all his fees. Violet needed a few things put together for pre school(snacks, tp, emergency bag) and I have all that. We got her a new pair of shoes today. I have the urge to get her a bunch of new clothes and I have to keep reminding myself that it's only preschool, 2 days a week. She doesn't NEED a new wardrobe. I have my final schedule and I just need to get books. All of my classes will be online. 10 credits. I'm so excited for school. I'm really enjoying bettering myself with exercise and I look forward to learning some new stuff. Now, if only I could learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment