Saturday, May 12, 2012

Funny stuff Violet says part 2

She sings "focket pull a posies"

When she wants to know why she asks "cuz"?

She wants to know the color of EVERYTHING right now, especially people's eyes. Dalton and I play a game that when you see a yellow car you yell BINGO. So when I ask her what color yellow is she says bingo.

I'm probably the only one who thinks this one is funny but she calls people "butt turd" sometimes. I'll say "Violet, what's Dex doing?" and she'll go "just sitting there being a butt turd."

She thinks the swing set is called a backyard because I always ask if she wants to go play in the backyard. We went to wal mart the other day and they had just gotten the swing sets out to display and she kept saying "Mom, let's go see those backyards"

When her feet are bare she says she has tippietoes. "Mom, can I go outside in my tippie toes?"


Lately she bring me big bouquets of dandy lions. I love it.









No comments:

Post a Comment