Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dexter is 6 months!

 Oh Dexter you are such a big kid! Let's see what you are up to at six months...
18 pounds
27.5 inches
Your clothing size 6-12 months
You got your first tooth on the 20th
You do push ups and you get mad that you can't crawl yet, I'm just waiting for you to take off!
You smile at EVERYONE.
We just started feeding you solid food so far you have tried rice cereal, pears, apples, peas (you don't like yet) and squash. Mostly you just love breastmilk! Now that we're feeding you more I hope you will sleep through the night. Right now you still wake up twice a night!


 You love to interact with your sister but she is into making you cry lately so, I'm trying to keep her away from you. Today I ran to the bathroom and she bit your thumb SO HARD. Don't worry you will be bigger that her soon.

You just started noticing when I leave the room and you don't like it. It makes me feel good but I feel bad for whoever you are left to cry with. \

You also love your brother Dalton. He can't wait to show you cool stuff. He has been trying to show Violet how to wrestle lately. Maybe you will like it more than she does.

We love you so much kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment