Sunday, February 12, 2012

You're Amazing!


......and other funny stuff Violet says.

Tonight she said Mom, I just wiped off your kiss, do you still love me?

She always tell us we're AMAZING. I don't know where she got that one.

She calls me honey all the time.

I like it when she tries to mix up her swear words  Holy B#&ch, Oh my Sh@t. I know I shouldn't laugh. We try to get her to say son of a nutcracker instead like buddy the elf.

I'm going to have to write them down more often I can't remember them while I sit here.

Oh yeah, Paul has her singing some old song his dad used to sing, I'd kiss her BUT....she won't let me.

She told me the other day  Don't give me no lip!

When Dexter cries she'll go,  my baby is crying too. And I'll say, are you going to take care of her? And she'll say, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment