Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's time

So, instead of looking at pinterest anymore, I'm starting this blog. I'm not a writer. I am a mother who wants to remember more of her kids childhoods. Of course I wish I had started sooner. Like....20 years ago when Lynn was born would have been nice! Haha. But here we go.



This is Dexter. He is 11 weeks old tomorrow. Pretty cute right? We (me and paul) didn't think we could make one of these.
This one is Violet. She is 29 months old. That's 2 1/2 in case you were about to count. Also cute right?
Here we have Dalton, He's 13 and he knows he's cute.
 Lynn is the oldest. He's 20 and this is his beautiful wife Alex. I know what you're  thinking....Cute Couple right?


It's true. I have beautiful kids. But don't be jealous. They're all rotten. Just kidding.


More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the new blog! I look forward to seeing more Holdaway stories and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just realized something. You have three boys and one girl just like me. And all of mine are rotten too! JK

    ReplyDelete