Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve


 We had Lynn and Alex over on Christmas Eve to do our families Christmas. We started a new tradition this year of drawing names for everyone and going shopping together the same night we draw names. I loved it. In the past, the kids would only get Santa and Mom & Dad gifts. Now, everyone is included in receiving and giving. I loved it. Oh I said that already. These pictures are terrible. And we were all so sick with the stomach flu. It was rough. But we did it and I think the kids had a great time.



I got Candyland for the family game. Lynn, Alex & Dalton all taught Violet how to play. It was her first time. Everyone got their jammies and a new book. And of course everyone got their new ornament. This year we did Winnie the Pooh.



No comments:

Post a Comment