Sunday, October 14, 2012

  
This is the only picture I got from the day of Violet's procedure. It's a great one though. I was so glad my Mom was able to come and be there for me and Violet. Carol was able to watch Dexter so it was just the three of us.  The teddy bear she has is from Darla, Andrew, Amber, June and Lisa. They stopped by with gifts for her the night before. It was totally unexpected and I thought that was so nice of them. I am so glad we were able to have Paul give her a blessing the night before too. Things went so smooth. She handled the sedation really well and there was no stress surrounding things. So I took this picture while I was checking in from acreoss the hall. I could hear them talking and Violet was saying some funny stuff. "Look at that lady, she looks like a daddy" "that lady is so pretty, just like Grandma Holdaway" "I don't like that lady" Violet says what she means. What a funny gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment