Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dexter

 What a great picture of my handsome hubby. This is not about him though. Mr Dexter is getting so big and I need to write a few things down. He started waving bye bye yesterday. It is the cutest thing ever.  He is waving all the time now. He is taking steps all the time too. 10 is the most I've seen. I wouldn't say he is walking yet but he is so close. He knows it's easier to crawl still. He has 5 teeth 2 on top and 3 on bottom. I don't know why that 4th one on the bottom isn't coming in the other 2 on top are already poking through. He has the best toothy grin! He finally picked up a banana and put it in his mouth. I have been offering them for about a month.
Everyday and he has never touched them. So good. Making progress. I'm pretty sure he is saying mama and dada to me and paul now. That might just be my imagination though. Can they say words this young? Who knows. I forget everything so each kid is like I never had one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment